- 1 hr ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 1 hr ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 2 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Sports IPL 2020: It wasn’t as easy as it looked: MI opener Ishan Kishan on his unbeaten knock against DC
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- News Ram Naam Satya journey: Yogi Adityanath's Love Jihad warning
- Finance How to Open an SBI Student Bank Account?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
The diva of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor Khan, who turned a year older today, celebrated her birthday bash last night with her family and closed ones. The actress not only cut the pretty cake that said Fabulous 40 but actually proved it to be true as she slayed it in her lovely mint-green kaftan dress. Not only Kareena but her sister Karisma, who attended her birthday bash, also made a stunning statement in her chic black dress. As always, the Kapoor sisters once again proved they can nail any outfit with utmost class and sophistication.
So, let us take a close look at their lovely dresses and decode it.
Kareena Kapoor In A Mint-Green Kaftan
For her birthday bash, Kareena Kapoor Khan was decked up in a half-sleeved mint-green kaftan, which came from Anita Dongre's kaftan collection. Her dress was accentuated by pops of radiant red flowers and a printed forest-green hemline. The chic balloon sleeves and a tasselled front added to the fashion quotient. The diva ditched accessories and spruced up her look with filled brows, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
Karisma Kapoor In A Black Midi Dress
On the other hand, Karisma Kapoor sported a loose half-sleeved V-shaped neckline black flared midi dress, which came from the brand Zara. The broad band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with a pair of grey pumps and elevated her look with sharp contouring marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and red lip shade. The actress pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a bun and looked elegant.
We really liked the printed kaftan of Kareena Kapoor and the classic black dress of Karisma Kapoor. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karisma Kapoor