- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 13 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- News Delhi polls: Why is BJP bringing outsiders asks Kejriwal
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The very hot Bipasha Basu is these days vacationing in England with her hubby Karan Singh Grover and her family. And well, she gave us a travel wear goal. The dusky beauty stunned us all as she donned a bohemian look in a colonial place and made it work.
She was making fashionable splashes at Stonehenge and looked extremely relaxed and cheerful with her loved ones. The leggy lass took to Instagram to post many pictures and made us want to travel too on our working day.
With her vibrant attire, Bipasha brought liveliness to this serious place, which was marked by lush greenery and, of course, pre-historic rough-cut stones in the backdrop. She wore such a sexy outfit that our jaws dropped and well she must have definitely shot up the mercury levels in England. The actress wore a hot black noodle-strapped sheer black top and paired it with black-hot shorts.
But we loved her floral-inspired coat more as it was what enhanced the outfit. Her kaftan-sleeved overcoat was adorned with red and yellow bright floral embroidery. It was a loose-fitting shrug that had a Kashmiri touch and tassles at the end, which made it look very hippy.
Bipasha accessorised her look with tribal bangles, a sleek pendant, round-framed rimmed aviators, and, of course, the bright red Prada purse that was so drool-worthy.
Her makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and her side-swept brown tresses were to-die-for.
So, how did you find Bipasha Basu's bohemian avatar?