- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The very hot Bipasha Basu is these days vacationing in England with her hubby Karan Singh Grover and her family. And well, she gave us a travel wear goal. The dusky beauty stunned us all as she donned a bohemian look in a colonial place and made it work.
She was making fashionable splashes at Stonehenge and looked extremely relaxed and cheerful with her loved ones. The leggy lass took to Instagram to post many pictures and made us want to travel too on our working day.
With her vibrant attire, Bipasha brought liveliness to this serious place, which was marked by lush greenery and, of course, pre-historic rough-cut stones in the backdrop. She wore such a sexy outfit that our jaws dropped and well she must have definitely shot up the mercury levels in England. The actress wore a hot black noodle-strapped sheer black top and paired it with black-hot shorts.
But we loved her floral-inspired coat more as it was what enhanced the outfit. Her kaftan-sleeved overcoat was adorned with red and yellow bright floral embroidery. It was a loose-fitting shrug that had a Kashmiri touch and tassles at the end, which made it look very hippy.
Bipasha accessorised her look with tribal bangles, a sleek pendant, round-framed rimmed aviators, and, of course, the bright red Prada purse that was so drool-worthy.
Her makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and her side-swept brown tresses were to-die-for.
So, how did you find Bipasha Basu's bohemian avatar?