- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 17 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 17 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Movies KGF: Chapter 1 Emerges The Most-Viewed Indian Movie Of 2019 On Amazon Prime!
- News 3 national and 22 regional parties declare income of Rs 1163.17 crore
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Bipasha Basu Grover gave minimalism a break and opted for an elaborate number for her sister's wedding, Vijayeta Basu. She was dressed up in a fabulous Dolly J lehenga that consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. The actress gave wedding wear goals to ladies, who don't shy away from wearing bold hues and intricate patterns.
So, Bipasha wore an ensemble that was splashed in a champagne pink hue and was elaborated by iridescent sequinned floral detail. It was a meticulously done ensemble, which she teamed with a beautifully-bordered net dupatta, which she draped in a Gujarati style. Bipasha's lehenga was what one would call, 'modern maximalism'.
She paired her attire with heavy statement jewellery, which came from Falguni Mehta's eponymous label. Her jewellery consisted of a choker, maang tikka, studs, bangles, and a ring. Her makeup was highlighted by a deep pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a bindi. The impeccable middle-parted bun was adorned with mogra flowers and that completed her look. We thought Bipasha looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.