- 11 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 12 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- 15 hrs ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Born on 12 December 1980, Sidharth Shukla is one of the most popular actors in Indian television. The actor, who is known for his charming smile and stunning personality, never fails to impress his fans, be it at events or social media. Whenever he posts any picture on Instagram, fans can't help but start gushing over him on how handsome he looks. His every picture on Instagram is worth-noticing and so as the dapper actor turns a year older today, take a look at his recent 3 fashionable looks that wowed us.
Sidharth Shukla In A Black And White Attire
At the Gold Awards 2020, Sidharth Shukla not just bagged the Style Icon awards but also made heads turn with his dapper look in white and black attire. He donned a full-sleeved classic-collar white shirt and layered it with a white blazer that featured checked patterns. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, the Dil Se Dil Tak actor teamed his blazer with black pants and completed his look with a pair of black shoes. Siddharth's outfit was by Manish Malhotra and he wrapped up his look with a stubble beard.
Sidharth Shukla In A Black Ethnic Ensemble
On Diwali 2020, Sidharth Shukla was dressed to impress in a black ethnic ensemble, which came from the noted designer Manish Malhotra's label. His outfit consisted of a full-sleeved mandarin-collar long kurta that was accentuated by intricate golden patterns on the neckline. The Bigg Boss 13 winner teamed his kurta with plain black bottoms and completed his look with a pair of black shoes. Short hair and short beard rounded out his look.
Sidharth Shukla In Denim-on-Denim Attire
Sidharth Shukla sported a denim-on-denim look and looked super handsome. His attire consisted of a quarter-sleeved classic-collar blue jacket from Swag Boutique, which featured ripped detailing and side pockets. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, the Fear Factor actor paired his jacket with denim jeans and completed his look with a pair of green shoes from Onitsuka Tiger India. The black wrist bands and stubble beard upped his look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sidharth Shukla? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Sidharth Shukla!
Pic Credits: Sidharth Shukla