- 49 min ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Technology 40 Million Users Might Choose 5G Services Within A Year: Ericsson
- Movies Sanjana Sanghi Collaborates With An NGO To Provide COVID-19 Relief To Disadvantaged Children And Families
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Born on 12 December 1980, Sidharth Shukla is one of the most popular actors in Indian television. The actor, who is known for his charming smile and stunning personality, never fails to impress his fans, be it at events or social media. Whenever he posts any picture on Instagram, fans can't help but start gushing over him on how handsome he looks. His every picture on Instagram is worth-noticing and so as the dapper actor turns a year older today, take a look at his recent 3 fashionable looks that wowed us.
Sidharth Shukla In A Black And White Attire
At the Gold Awards 2020, Sidharth Shukla not just bagged the Style Icon awards but also made heads turn with his dapper look in white and black attire. He donned a full-sleeved classic-collar white shirt and layered it with a white blazer that featured checked patterns. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, the Dil Se Dil Tak actor teamed his blazer with black pants and completed his look with a pair of black shoes. Siddharth's outfit was by Manish Malhotra and he wrapped up his look with a stubble beard.
Sidharth Shukla In A Black Ethnic Ensemble
On Diwali 2020, Sidharth Shukla was dressed to impress in a black ethnic ensemble, which came from the noted designer Manish Malhotra's label. His outfit consisted of a full-sleeved mandarin-collar long kurta that was accentuated by intricate golden patterns on the neckline. The Bigg Boss 13 winner teamed his kurta with plain black bottoms and completed his look with a pair of black shoes. Short hair and short beard rounded out his look.
Sidharth Shukla In Denim-on-Denim Attire
Sidharth Shukla sported a denim-on-denim look and looked super handsome. His attire consisted of a quarter-sleeved classic-collar blue jacket from Swag Boutique, which featured ripped detailing and side pockets. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, the Fear Factor actor paired his jacket with denim jeans and completed his look with a pair of green shoes from Onitsuka Tiger India. The black wrist bands and stubble beard upped his look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sidharth Shukla? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Sidharth Shukla!
Pic Credits: Sidharth Shukla