- 1 hr ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 3 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 5 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 1 day ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- News How Kanpur cops are helping Thalassemia patients hit by pandemic
- Sports International Yoga Day 2021: India's leading esports athletes highlight significance of Yoga in their lives
- Technology BoAt Airdopes 281 Pro TWS Earbuds With ENx Technology Launched At Rs. 1,999; Features, Sale, And More
- Finance Sensex Ends 230 Pts. Higher, Nifty Below 15,750; PSU Banks Rally
- Movies Avika Gor Has THIS To Say About Rumours Of Having Secret Child With Manish Raisinghan
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The winner of the latest edition of Bigg Boss, Rubina Dilaik sure has refined taste particularly when it comes to sarees. The Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actress has given us a number of saree goals and this time, with her floral saree, she upped her saree game. Rubina, who recovered from Covid recently, has been sharing pictures from her hometown and while she has mostly flaunted casuals, this saree picture of hers was totally glamorous. But hang on, apart from her saree we also loved her mini red clutch. If you are looking forward to dressing up for a future festive or wedding occasion, Rubina Dilaik's attire is what you need.
So, the actress wore an ivory organza saree and draped it beautifully. Her saree was enhanced by crisp silhouette and adorned with hand-painted pink floral accents. Rubina looked gorgeous, posed in her well-manicured garden with lush mountains in the backdrop. Well, not just her saree, her accessory game was strong too. She wore oxidised silver jhumkis, which were intricately-crafted. She also sported a pink-hued watch, a gold bangle, and dainty bangles to spruce up her stylish avatar. Speaking about her clutch, it was the micro mini clutch that she carried and it deserves a special attention.
Her clutch was burgundy-hued and textured. It seemed like a vegan leather accessory and came from the label, Oceana Clutches by Rima & Rashi. Her makeup was marked by pink touches with light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-pink nail lacquer. The highlighted wind-swept tresses completed her look. Rubina Dilaik looked pretty as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram