- 25 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 34 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Movies Broken But Beautiful Actor Vikrant Massey & Sheetal Thakur Had Secret Roka; To Get Engaged Soon
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Bhumi Pednekar gave us a feel of summers in the cold winters, as she was spotted at Sun n Sand with Sushant Singh Rajput. The actress was there for the promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Sonchiriya'. She looked absolutely amazing in the colourful dress and we couldn't take eyes off her.
So, the actress sported an off-shouldered number that was accentuated by a sharp neckline. The bodice of her attire took a ruffled turn and her dress was cinched towards the waist. She wore a black-hued belt that helped enhance her slender frame. Bhumi's dress was flared towards the hem and the sheer red ruffles gave her attire a dreamy touch.
The prints on her dress were multi-hued and asymmetrically patterned. She teamed her ensemble with black-hued block heels, which colour-blocked her maxi dress. Bhumi wore delicate rings and earrings to notch up her gorgeous avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her look. We totally loved Bhumi's ensemble of the day. What about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.