- News All foreign investments must adhere to law of the land: Goyal on Amazon row
- Sports Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez to retire after ICC T20 World Cup
- Technology AGR Row: SC Rejects Review Petition; Operators Might File Curative Petition
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- Finance Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Cuts Exposure To Vodafone Idea Papers
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Prolific designer Shehlaa Khan, who presented her collection, 'Diana' had three celebrity showstoppers- Bhumi Pednekar, Karan Johar, and Isabelle Kaif. Her collection was highlighted by rich tones and contemporary traditional sensibilities. The outfits were dramatic and oozed unapologetic glamour. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Bhumi's traditional ensemble consisted of a halter bodice and voluminous skirt. Her bodice was dipped in a pink hue and was meticulously embellished. The blouse was colour-blocked by a black-hued skirt that was accentuated by ruffled accents and she draped a lightweight black dupatta with her ensemble. The oxidised bracelet and quirky pink danglers notched up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Karan Johar walked down the ramp for the second time and he looked super dapper in his black and gold embellished jacket, which he teamed with black-hued straight-fit pants. The zipper detail on his pants was worth noticing and Karan's black and metallic silver shoes totally enhanced his style quotient. He wore statement rings and golden frames to round out his showstopper avatar.
Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle also sashayed down the ramp in a bold ethnic number. She wore an intricately-embroidered lehenga, which consisted of a structured bodice with embellished full sleeves and she paired it with a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by meticulous floral appliques. She also gracefully carried a complementing lightweight dupatta with her and accessorised her look with a pretty hairband and statement earrings. Isabelle's makeup was dewy-toned and the sleek tresses completed her showstopper avatar.
So, how did you find their showstopper looks? Let us know that in the comment section.