- 6 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 7 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 10 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 12 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- News In touch with all concerned: India on reports of kidnapping of Indian national in Kabul
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Raqesh Bapat Says 'I Love You' To Shamita Shetty, Leaves Her Speechless With His Confession
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
While runways and red carpets have taken a back seat for the past year due to the pandemic, the stay-at-home fashion has been doing all the talking. As the entire world stays indoor due to lockdown, the celebrities have been using this opportunity to slip into their cute and comfy loungewear and dresses. Recently, Bollywood actresses Bhumi Pednekar and Neha Sharma shared pictures on their Instagram, flaunting their printed mini dresses and showing how to stay comfy and stylish at home. While Bhumi slew in a red ruffle dress, Neha looked pretty in her black floral dress. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find who aced the lockdown fashion better.
Bhumi Pednekar In A Red Ruffle Dress
Bhumi Pednekar sported a full-sleeved red wrap dress, which was accentuated by tiny white dot prints and a ruffled border. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the Pati Patni Aur Woh actress teamed her lovely dress with a pair of nude-coloured transparent-strap flat sandals and accessorised her look with dual hoop earrings and rings. She let loose her mid-parted tresses loose with side braids and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, pink eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and nude-pink lipstick.
Neha Sharma In A Black Floral Dress
Neha Sharma was dolled up in a black mini dress, which came from the label Essgee and is priced at Rs. 4,150. Her cute little dress featured intricate pink hued florals and leaves patterns and adjustable ties. It also had sharp pleats and upcycled handmade tassels. The Illegal actress teamed her dress with a pair of pink floral studs. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, mascara, light eye shadow, a lot of highlighters, soft blush, and pink lip shade, elevated her look.
So, whose dress would you like to slay at home? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram