- Technology Redmi K30 4G spotted On TENAA; 4,400 mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging Tipped
- News Jungle raj now: Mayawati asks Delhi, UP police to take inspiration from Hyderabad rapists’ encounter
- Movies Hyderabad Gangrape Accused Shot Dead By Police: Celebs React On Twitter
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Bhumi Pednekar and Malaika Arora wore pantsuits and separates recently. While one went for a sporty style, the other impressed us with sassy look. We loved both the outfits and the two divas slayed it in style. So, let's talk about Bhumi Pednekar and Malaika Arora's outfits, which caught our attention.
Bhumi Pednekar's Sporty Pantsuit
Bhumi Pednekar not only gave a sporty spin to her pantsuit but also played with contrasts. She wore a corduroy pink pantsuit and colour-blocked it with a bright orange Adidas tee. It was a vibrant number and seemed comfy and fuss-free. The Saandh Ki Aankh actress paired her ensemble with pencil heels and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Bhumi Pednekar's attire seemed ideal for almost all the occasions.
Malaika Arora's Sassy Separates
Malaika Arora wore a pantsuit recently for an interview and she looked fabulous. The actress wore an ensemble by Tako Mekvabidze. It was a satin number and we particularly loved her cropped bodice that was marked by oversized collar and an overlapping detail. The matching pants were straight-fit. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she spruced up her look with light jewellery from Viange. Her makeup was accentuated by highlighted pink cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The long middle-parted tresses completed Malaika Arora's look. It was a party-perfect number.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.