- Movies Sacred Games 2, Lust Stories, And Radhika Apte Receive Emmy Nominations!
- News 'Didn't inform Bengal govt': TMC slams Governor's 'partisan approach' to Jadavpur University fracas
- Sports Saudi owner of Sheffield United discusses Bin Laden links
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
About last night, Bhumi Pednekar was dressed in black for the screening of her film, 'Sonchiriya', which was graced by her close friends. The actress looked stunning in her black outfit, which was a sheer delight and a pretty bold number. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Bhumi wore a little black dress, which was figure-flattering and structural. She teamed her deep-necked LBD with a floor-length cloak that was full-sleeved and enhanced by sheer accents. Well, we thought she gave her a simple LBD, an interesting twist and gave us pairing lessons. Bhumi also paired her ensemble with black pencil heels, which went well with her look.
Not the one to keep the makeup light, Bhumi highlighted her look with a red lip shade, smoky kohl, and accentuated cheekbones. The middle-parted tresses notched up her avatar and she accessorised her look with a statement ring and delicate earrings. Bhumi looked totally fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.