- 11 min ago Health Benefits Of Mosambi (Sweet Lime) Juice: Treating Dehydration To Indigestion And More
- 7 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 8 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 11 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- News Coronavirus may infect a higher proportion of pregnant women: ICMR study
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 80,000 Question That Stumped Former Diplomat Manju Seth On The Show?
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Bhavesh Joshi Superhero actor, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor's fashion sensibility is distinctive and in contrast with the usual trends. His Instagram feed boasts perceptive photoshoots and outfits that many of us would want in our wardrobe. Recently, for the Ray promotions, the actor posted a picture in one of his outfits again, which was about colourful splash and intricate detailing. We have decoded his outfit for some major fashion inspiration.
Speaking about this outfit of his, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's brother Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, revealed a year ago via his Instagram feed, "I'm someone that loves streetwear/Luxury so to discover a brand based out of Lahore was very exciting. The jacket that I'm wearing here was something I knew I had to have, I Honestly haven't seen many streetwear brands in south east Asia source materials the way they do and create unique pieces like this ... the fabric for this insanely beautiful patch work jacket was sourced from the tharparkar region in Sindh .. all hand embroidered."
Well, his jacket was certainly street-style-perfect and we couldn't take eyes off his outfit. It was about multi colours in vibrant tones. The patch-work was meticulously elaborated but the mirror-work and beautiful threadwork also accentuated his attire. He teamed his jacket with a white shirt and that rounded out his look. The jacket is from the label, Rastah, which is about reinterpreting South Asian artisanship and heritage. So, what do you think about Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor's jacket look? Let us know that in the comment section.