The newly wedded couple, Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa are back in Mumbai and we spotted him right at the airport. Bharti and Harsh had a grand wedding in Goa and they were looking so adorable in their 'Just Married' avatars.
The Airport OOTD
Bharti was looking pretty in a pink cold shoulder maxi dress along with a traditional gold necklace and wedding bangles. As per customs, the jewellery stays as a part of a newly wedded bride and Bharti coordinated a perfect attire to go with the jewellery and also fit the airport look.
Harsh was also looking cool in the black satin shirt and a pair of shaded jeans.
Bandhni Printed Dress
Bharti donned this bandhni printed maxi dress for her airport look, which was bringing a combination of prettiness and class. She carried it off really well.
Bharti's Love For Rajasthani Designs
Bharti's attires for her wedding have enthralled us and we have mostly seen a Rajasthani touch of design during her wedding style books, designed by Neeta Lulla. As this look also suggests the Rajasthani Bandhni prints, we are sure about her love for Rajsthani textile designs.
From her wedding diaries, it is totally visible that Bharti is obsessed about the colour pink and we loved all the looks, including this one because the colour totally suits her.
Flaunting The Dress
We totally understood how much in love Bharti was with the dress as she flaunted it to the shutter bugs by holding it up. The gesture was admirable.
Haarsh's Obsession Over Monotones
As we are pretty sure about Bharti's love for pink, we cannot overlook the fact that Haarsh has been mostly wearing monotones, including his recent airport look.
Did you like the new couple's look? Do let us know.
- Mehendi To Reception; Bharti Singh's Wedding Looks Decoded
- Kareena And Karisma Dressed Down But Looked Sexy AF
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- WOAH! Sunny Leone Is Cutely Dressed But Not In A Very Sunny Mood
- From Lisa To Parineeti: Whose White Was The Best Of All?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Confused About Yoga Clothes For The Yoga Meet? Take Help From The Bolly Divas
- You Must Check Out The Trending Fashion Statements Of Miss India World 2018 Winner
- Neha Dhupia Looked Devilishly Hot In Her This Gown
- From A Street Babe To Modern Goddess: Kareena's Two Drool-Worthy Looks From Miss India 2018
- Manushi Chhillar Has All Our Attention In This Sexy Gown
- Kamya Panjabi's Eye-Catching Sari Will Give You Brand New Sari Goals