- 8 min ago Ananya Panday, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas Make Fashionable Splash At An Event
- 38 min ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Vicky Kaushal Looks Dapper In An All-White Attire On The Ramp
- 1 hr ago 7 Signs That Will Help You To Recognise A Controlling Friend
- 2 hrs ago Shivaji Jayanti: 22 Lesser Known Facts About The Brave Maratha Warrior-King
- Finance 5 Best Multi-Cap Mutual Funds In India in 2020
- Technology Facebook Dark Mode Available For Select Users: Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Mahira Sharma Doesn’t Want To See Shehnaz Gill’s Face After The Show
- News 4 with pending criminal cases, 5 crorepati in Delhi Cabinet
- Sports Chennai Super Kings: IPl 2020 full league schedule, squad, venue, timing
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India During Maha Shivaratri!
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Katrina Kaif's fashion in the month of January 2020 has been about a beautiful mix of traditional and casual. While sometimes, the Bharat actress has slayed it in saris, the other times, she has kept it comfy and fuss-free. However, sometimes, she has also nailed it in athleisure ensembles. So, let's decode Katrina Kaif's January fashion game.
Katrina Kaif's Skirt And Top
Katrina Kaif took to her Instagram handle to wish her sister, Isabelle Kaif on her birthday. Both the gorgeous siblings wore skirt and top and twinned. Katrina Kaif played with classic contrasts by pairing her black top with a midi and flowy white skirt. She paired it with flats and her makeup was absolutely natural and fuss-free. The actress completed her look with a ponytail.
Katrina Kaif's Sporty Outfit
Katrina Kaif can always give us serious gym wear goals. The dazzling diva wore a Reebok by Pyer Moss outfit that consisted of a cropped full-sleeved blouse and pyjamas. Her makeup was beautifully done with nude-toned touches and soft pink lip shade. The wet tresses accentuated her look and gave her look a sassy effect.
Katrina Kaif's Blue Sari
Katrina Kaif also took to her social media handle to announce about her upcoming film, Sooryavanshi, which also stars Akshay Kumar. She wore a blue sari in the picture and we absolutely loved her sari as it was lightweight and gave us summer fashion goals. She teamed it with an embellished blouse and her makeup was marked by dewy touches. The side-swept wind-swept tresses completed her look.
Katrina Kaif's White Sweater
Katrina Kaif's white sweater look certainly gave us winter fashion-worthy goals. She wore a warm, white-hued polo-neck sweater that we thought was a knitted delight. Her sweater was something we wished we had in our wardrobes. The makeup was totally fresh with pink lip shade and light eye makeup. The wet tresses rounded out her avatar.
Katrina Kaif's Ivory Sari
For the Umang 2020 event, Katrina Kaif slayed it in an ivory Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla sari that was embellished with mirror work and lightweight fabric. She teamed her sari with an embellished blouse. The actress upped her look with dainty drop earrings and sparkling bangles. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and middle-parted wavy tresses.
Katrina Kaif's Denim Jumpsuit
Katrina Kaif's denim jumpsuit at The Forgotten Army event also made heads turn. It was one of the most talked-about outfit of the month as it was a beautiful mix of casual and formal. With this attire, she also made a strong case for denim ensembles. She paired it with nude-toned sandals and her makeup was marked by dewy touches.
Katrina Kaif's Retro Outfit
Katrina Kaif also recently attended Salman Khan's Being Human foundation event. The diva was dressed to impress for the event. She exuded retro vibes with her ensemble that consisted of a black polka-dotted knotted top and an overlapping yellow leather skirt. She also paired her ensemble with transparent sandals. Katrina accessorised her look with hoops. The makeup was dewy and wavy tresses completed her stylish avatar.
So, what do you think about Katrina Kaif's fashion in January 2020? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credit (First Five Pictures and Cover Image): Katrina Kaif's Instagram