- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
And we have the picture of the day with two veteran actresses posing together. The actresses were none other than Manisha Koirala and Bhagyashree. The two leading ladies not only looked radiant together but gave many women sari goals.
They both sported quintessential saris, which celebrated the traditional Indian craftsmanship. While Bhagyashree donned a vibrant number, Manisha went for a silk sari, dipped in earthy-hued tones. So, Bhagyashree's sari was splashed in myriad shades of pink and accentuated by Bandhini prints. It was an intricately detailed number and Bhagyashree paired it with a complementing blouse.
She left her long tresses loose and kept her makeup light and natural. Bhagyashree rounded off her look with a small bindi.
Manisha, on the other hand, sported a slightly more contemporary sari. She wore a full-sleeved textural blouse, which was dipped in a grey shade and she draped a golden-hued sari. Her sari was crafted out from a shiny fabric and was enhanced by meticulous work in the same hue. She wore delicate jhumkis and adorned her middle-parted bun with fresh flowers. Manisha's makeup was also natural and she also completed her look with a bindi.
Well, we thought they both looked graceful and it was so nice to see Bhagyashree after a long time. What do you think about their looks? Let us know in the comments section.