- 32 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Usually, the news floats around of Indian stars copying the Hollywood icons but this time, it was the other way round. So, it was none other than Beyoncé, who wore the same attire, which newlywed Deepika Padukone wore at Cannes this year. Beyoncé donned the outfit for the Global Citizen Festival in South Africa. Let's find out who carried the same outfit better.
Talking about this attire first, it came from Ashi Studio and was dipped in a hot pink shade. It was a surreal outfit that was notched up by wings-like ruffled bodice. Well, if 'Birdman' was to be made again with a female protagonist, this outfit would have been perfect. The attire was accentuated by ruffled and dramatic layers, which made this costume attire so futuristic.
Now coming to Deepika's look, she notched up her look with complementing pointed pencil heels. Her look was mostly jewellery-free except for the emerald studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a dramatic winged kohl and nude lip shade. A neat high bun completed her look. Beyoncé, on the other hand, teamed her ensemble with net stockings. She sported hoop earrings and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Her makeup was marked by a glossy maroon lip shade and smoky kohl.
Well, we got to say Deepika Padukone looked better than Beyoncé in this attire as this stunning creating required an impeccable hairdo and minimal accessories. Deepika's makeup was also beautifully balanced. So, who do you think pulled off this attire better- Deepika or Beyoncé?