- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli shine as India trump Aussies, win series
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Usually, the news floats around of Indian stars copying the Hollywood icons but this time, it was the other way round. So, it was none other than Beyoncé, who wore the same attire, which newlywed Deepika Padukone wore at Cannes this year. Beyoncé donned the outfit for the Global Citizen Festival in South Africa. Let's find out who carried the same outfit better.
Talking about this attire first, it came from Ashi Studio and was dipped in a hot pink shade. It was a surreal outfit that was notched up by wings-like ruffled bodice. Well, if 'Birdman' was to be made again with a female protagonist, this outfit would have been perfect. The attire was accentuated by ruffled and dramatic layers, which made this costume attire so futuristic.
Now coming to Deepika's look, she notched up her look with complementing pointed pencil heels. Her look was mostly jewellery-free except for the emerald studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a dramatic winged kohl and nude lip shade. A neat high bun completed her look. Beyoncé, on the other hand, teamed her ensemble with net stockings. She sported hoop earrings and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Her makeup was marked by a glossy maroon lip shade and smoky kohl.
Well, we got to say Deepika Padukone looked better than Beyoncé in this attire as this stunning creating required an impeccable hairdo and minimal accessories. Deepika's makeup was also beautifully balanced. So, who do you think pulled off this attire better- Deepika or Beyoncé?