- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The Elle Beauty Awards 2017 were held yesterday in Mumbai and gorgeous Bollywood divas attended the event, dressed in the best possible ways. While there were also many who totally ruined their style statements, we mostly had our eyes on the best ones.
Here is the list.
Nidhhi Agerwal was wearing a shimmery and sexy pair of separates from celebrity designer Subhika's label Papa Don't Preach. Niddhi wore the set of party outfit for the beauty award ceremony and totally slayed the printed red carpet. She wore a pair of golden strapped heels along with her event's attire.
As Malaika stepped in her super sexy white outfit for the beauty awards event, we were almost floored. She wore a unique designer white gown by Gaurav Gupta and she matched her ‘out of the box' attire with a pair of dangling earrings by Mahesh Notandass.
She carried a clutch from Rusaru Couture, matching it with her outfit for the night.
Tamannaah carried a distinct style book for the glamorous event and her attire was simply stunning. She wore a black and white clocked mini dress from designer Karn Malhotra's latest Autumn/Winter 2017 collection.
The mini dress had a wide belt and she wore it with black heels.
Diana was among the most stylish celebs at the event and she too rocked it in her green one-shoulder gown which she wore with a pair of diamond earrings from Jay Sagar. The look book had nothing exceptional or new but had the classy effect as Diana carried it with utmost elegance and grandeur.
The actress is not much known in the list of Bollywood style icons. At the event, she was one of the most beautifully dressed celebrities. She wore a royal blue gown from Deme by Gabriella. She matched the stunning gown with hot pink stilettos from River Island and jewellery by E-Designs.
Malaika Arora was honoured with a beauty award at the event.
While these celebrities were the shine factor of the event, there were many who went miserably wrong with their style books. One of the unexpected ones was Athiya Shetty and some other actresses like Richa Chadha and model Elena Fernandes.