- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The South Indian heartthrob Kajal Aggarwal has given us some major fashion goals over the last two months. The lovely-eyed diva has taken over western ensembles like it's no big deal. From Indian lehenga cholis to cold shoulder tops, Kajal has rocked every lookbook.
And there is no way we are going to miss covering her gorgeous lookbooks. Now, sit back, relax and scroll through the lookbooks of your favourite South Indian fashionista.
1. The Cold Shoulder Trend: Kajal was seen flaunting the seasonal trend: shoulder cutouts. She wore a white high-necked top with flared sleeves. She neatly tucked in the top in black wide-legged pants.
2. The College Girl Charm: Kajal rocked a flirty polka dot dress with waist cutouts. The asymmetric skirt was blending well with high neck top. Kajal paired this look with white sneakers.
3. The Flirty Look: Kajal looked lovely in a maroon lace top paired with a bubble skirt. She matched this ensemble with a pair of black ankle straps.
4. In Pankaj & Nidhi: Kajal rocked the Pankaj & Nidhi white lace dress and looked seriously lethal.
5. Travel Style: Kajal matched her white bell sleeves top with a pair of blue skinnies. She amped up the look with white sneakers.
6. In Bhumika Sharma: Kajal looked jaw-droppingly beautiful in this ethnic ensemble.
7. In Anita Dongre: Kajal rocked a blue Anita Dongre lehenga for a photoshoot.
8. In Rahul Mishra: Kajal was seen sporting a white Rahul Mishra coat dress. She paired it with edgy sandals and kept her hair sleek.
9. In Rimple & Harpreet Narula: Kajal did a Punjabi lookbook by opting for a beautiful white suit.