- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Zee Telegu's Golden Awards 2017 took place last night which saw a gathering of beautiful and stylish divas at the event. Along with the divas, there were also many Telegu dappers who rocked the event with their style statements.
Let us find out the best dressed Telegu star at the grand award ceremony.
Kajal looked extremely gorgeous in her stunning style book. She was wearing a black ruffled gown by Markum Garner. The outfit had a sexy structure and an elongated plunging neckline. She matched the attire with accessories from Gehna Jewellers and Aurelle by Leshna Shah. Her styling was done by Ami Patel.
Pooja's style book for the award ceremony was certainly exquisite. She was wearing an amazing drop sleeved lehenga choli by Tarun Tahiliani, rocking it to the core. With the detailed embroidery and embellishments, her look brightened the evening. She matched the attire with accessories from Gehna Jewellery. Her styling was done by Tanya Ghavri.
She also won the Favourite Actress Award 2017 at the ceremony.
Pranathy won the Miss India USA in 2014 and her look for the award ceremony was too amazing. She was decked up in a yellow gown which looked hot with the deep plunging neckline and the cropped back. She carried a sling minaudiere along with the attire.
Mehreen is a Telegu actress who attended the event in one of her best style books she has ever carried. In the strapless tulle gown, she looked prettier than ever. Matching with the gown, she wore dainty earrings and a bracelet.
Telegu actress Shalini Pandey carried a slayer look, wearing a black one-shoulder gown. The gown looked even more amazing with the sexy side waist cut. She looked very pretty as she matched dangling earrings along with the gown.
Rukshar Mir is one of the prettiest actresses in the Telegu film industry and at the event too, she looked very pretty in her gorgeous red gown. The look made her look classy and equally gorgeous. She matched very tiny but matching earrings along with the attire.