- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 15 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 17 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Sports TNPL 2021: Kovai Kings vs Trichy Warriors: Sridhar Raju powers Kings; full list of match awards
- Finance 3 Best Mutual Fund SIP Schemes That Are Rated 5-Star By Value Research
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Irresistible Deal On OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus 9R, More
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2018 took place last evening at the JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai.
The glamorous event witnessed many divas from the Bollywood industry streaming in to look their best and glorify the event. It was hard to choose the best out of the lot, as all of them were amazingly dolled up.
But, some of them really caught our eyes and we could not afford to leave them unmentioned. We have listed down the few looks of the divas who rocked the evening with their glamour-filled red carpet looks.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; The Red Carpet Princess
Aishwarya has stunned us since the 90s and she still continues to slay each time we spot her, in casuals or in her red carpet looks. This time too, she stunned us pretty much with her sequin red carpet-special outfit.
She was wearing a black and beige shaded sequin ball gown by Labourjoisie and carried the outfit like a royal diva. She resembled a princess walking down the carpet before she got crowned.
Aditi Rao Hydari; The Fairy In Disguise
Aditi Rao Hydari has this natural charisma which makes her look vibrant in any style book. Particularly in this look book, she was looking heavenly beautiful. Wearing a Shriya Som sequin white outfit with fur embellished on its body, she rocked it to the core.
Disha Patani; The Diva Who Dared To Bare
Disha was slaying with her Manish Malhotra one-shoulder gown. The outfit had a tulle base with golden sequin floral embroidery done on the body. It also had a linen, which acted as a coverage to the torso area and an elongated sleeve that dusted the floor like a trail. Disha looked very beautiful and also very sexy.
Kiara Advani; The Pastel Queen
Kiara was wearing an outfit with dual pastel shades. The dress was from Papa Don't Preach by Shubika and came with a tiered tulle skirt and a cropped strapless bikini top. The dress was unique and Kiara carried it really well.
Evelyn Sharma; Playing With Frills And Cream
Evelyn wore a pretty sheath gown, which had a plain cream-coloured body and frills on the bardot sleeves and the waistline. She matched the gown with dangling earrings and pastel-shaded heels. She was looking gorgeous with the elegant way of styling.
The stunning TV actress, Kriti Kharbanda never stops amazing us with her style books. At the red carpet event too, she was slaying with her stunning style book. She was wearing a Label D pastel green tulle gown with heels from Tresmode. The style book was sexy and also very pretty.
Adah Sharma; The Sassy Super-heronine
Adah Sharma wore her red carpet outfit like no one else. While gowns have always been overrated in red carpet events, Adah preferred to stand out with her sassy super-hero like avatar. She was wearing a black sequin printed plunge shirt dress from Zooomberg. She wore it with a chambray jacket from River Island and Topshop chambray thigh-high boots.
Her pink coloured hair totally matched her sexy superhero avatar. In fact, she was looking like an Indian-ized version of Harley Quinn.
Malaika wore a satin one-shoulder blue gown by Antonio Riva Milano, which had a ruffled neckline and a small trail. She matched it with jewellery from Farah Khan World and the amazing styling was done by Maneka Harisinghani.