- Technology Oppo Find X2 Video Teaser Confirms 3K Display With 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Movies Will Ram Charan Says Yes To Vamsi Paidipally’s Film Rejected By Mahesh Babu ?
- News Delhi violence: Police shares contact numbers of personnel at city hospitals
- Sports The Undertaker to return at WWE Super Showdown 2020?
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- Finance Sanofi India Shares Hit All-Time High After Announcing Rs 349 Dividend Per Share
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The glamour and gala of Cannes 2016 kickstarted on May 11 and will continue until May 22. Over the entire last week, we came across some of the most splendid outfits and faces. Bollywood divas, surprisingly, did not manage to disappoint us.
The floor-length gowns, sequin appliques, and Julia Roberts bare feet walk were a few highlights of the red carpet.
In all, the first week at Cannes was everything that a fashion extravaganza is. Over this week, we caught Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Richa Chadha, Mallika Sherawat and Freida Pinto.
Anyhow, in this section we have picked the 6 best dressed at the Cannes 2016.
First comes our Bollywood divas. Sonam, Aishwarya and Mallika.
Then it was Hollywood who made a stellar entry. Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively and Julia Roberts
So who do you think wore the best Cannes red carpet outfit? Is she one of the Hollywood divas or the Bollywood?