- 1 hr ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 3 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 17 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- News Assam NRC: Centre wants one hearing in SC before final list is out
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- Movies INTERESTING! Yash Reveals Mani Ratnam’s Wife Suhasini Helped Him Pick Script For Radhika's Film
- Finance Vakrangee To Set Up Electric Vehicle Charging Points Across India
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The glamour and gala of Cannes 2016 kickstarted on May 11 and will continue until May 22. Over the entire last week, we came across some of the most splendid outfits and faces. Bollywood divas, surprisingly, did not manage to disappoint us.
The floor-length gowns, sequin appliques, and Julia Roberts bare feet walk were a few highlights of the red carpet.
In all, the first week at Cannes was everything that a fashion extravaganza is. Over this week, we caught Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Richa Chadha, Mallika Sherawat and Freida Pinto.
Anyhow, in this section we have picked the 6 best dressed at the Cannes 2016.
First comes our Bollywood divas. Sonam, Aishwarya and Mallika.
Then it was Hollywood who made a stellar entry. Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively and Julia Roberts
So who do you think wore the best Cannes red carpet outfit? Is she one of the Hollywood divas or the Bollywood?