- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 16 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- News Monsoon Updates: Heavy rain to continue over central, NW India till Aug 6
- Education CBSE Compartment And Improvement Exams 2021 From August 16
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Does Not Regret Supporting Rhea Chakraborty; 'I Stood Up For What Was Right'
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Finance Stocks to Buy: Motilal Oswal Recommends 3 Stocks To Buy For Positive Returns
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Warholm sets stunning 400m hurdles world record, breaking 46-second barrier in gold run
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
The season 2 of the Amazon Prime series, Four More Shots Please! is back and we are excited as you are to see the friendship and camaraderie between the four girls. While each character is layered, complex, and fun in their own way, we would be talking about Bani J's character, Umang Singh. However, we wouldn't be doing her character sketch in the show but speaking about her two outfits that show's stylist Aastha Sharma revealed about on her Instagram handle.
Photo Credit: Aastha Sharma
Bani J's T-shirt Dress
T-shirt dresses are fun as they are comfy and sassy at the same time, and that's what Aastha Sharma revealed, "Ok so a T-shirt dress is the most comfortable thing to wear in the UNIVERSE." The celebrity stylist, who has styled celebs like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, also added that we opted for sporty Adidas T-shirt dress as it was so feminine yet edgy. Aastha Sharma also wrote, "To add that Umang factor, we broke it with her Fanny Pack and those thigh high boots." Oh yes, her boots were classy and made for walking. The sleek high braid was an on-point hairdo update. The elements like a small bindi accentuated her look.
Photo Credit: Aastha Sharma
Bani J's Tangerine Ensemble
Her tangerine ensemble was one of our favourites and gave us a fashion goal. It not only made for perfect gym wear but also travel wear. So, she paired her tangerine halter top that was cropped with matching track pants. Bani looked amazing in her ensemble and small yet important additions such as the metallic locket and fanny pack enhanced her look. We also loved the hoop earrings with this attire. The makeup was fresh and sun-kissed. The side parted-tresses deserved a special mention according to the stylist. "Also, I think her hair deserves a special mention here! So natural, yet so much texture!"
So, which outfit of Bani J (Umang Singh) did you like more from Four More Shots Please!? Stay tuned, as next time, we will be talking about Aastha Sharma's take on Anjana Menon (played by Kirti Kulhari) from the same show.
Cover Picture Image Credit: Bani J