- 26 min ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- 1 hr ago Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- 1 hr ago 6 Stylish Ponytails For College Girls To Flaunt This Winter Season
- 4 hrs ago Children's Day 2019: 6 Simple Activities That Will Kindle Harmony And Kindness In Kids
- Sports Ritu Phogat: I’m coming for the One Championship World Title
- News 15 disqualified Cong-JDS Karnataka MLAs join BJP
- Movies Deepika Padukone Starrer Mahabharata Based On The Novel 'The Palace Of Illusions'
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than That On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M20, Galaxy M30 Android 10 Update Likely On Cards
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Bollywood actress Yami Gautam is currently on the top of the world as she has been receiving a lot of love from the audience after the success of her film, Bala. Recently, the actress, attended Rising Himachal Global Investors' Meet 2019, where she welcomed Prime Minister Narendra Modi. For the occasion, Yami Gautam flaunted her inner desi avatar in a beautiful pink gharara set. The actress looked beyond beautiful in an ethereal attire. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Yami Gautam opted for a pretty pink gharara set from the noted label, Raw Mango. Her ensemble consisted of a half-sleeved V-shaped knee-length pink kurti, which was accentuated by maroon dotted prints and featured side slits. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, she teamed it with matching floor-length gharara. The Uri actress also draped a beautiful net fabric dupatta. Her dupatta was enhanced by embellished border. She completed her look with a pair of tan-hued platform heels, which came from Aprajita Toor. Yami ditched the neckpiece and instead upped her look with gold-toned exquisite jhumkis and rings by Amrapali jewels.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Kaabil actress slightly contoured her cheekbones and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Yami Gautam looked elegant in her ethnic dress. What do you think about her outfit? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.