- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 4 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 5 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Fall By Rs. 550, On Sept 16, More Decline Possible
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Explains He Lives In A Rented House After Fan Spots Damp Wall In His Recent Post
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Sports Nilakanta Sharma hopes more youngsters from Manipur will take up hockey
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Mouni Roy was a vision to behold in her black saree. The Gold actress has been waiting for her upcoming movie, Baithe Baithe to release soon and she posted a couple of her black-hued saree pictures, which had our attention. Apart from her saree, it was her makeup game too that was strong as well. So, if you are looking forward to wearing a black saree and thinking of what makeup can go well with the hue, we have you sorted.
Styled by Anuradha Khurana, her saree was beautifully draped and came from Kalki Fashion. It was an embellished saree with glittering tones and casually pinned palla. Her saree was also impeccably pleated and she teamed her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse that absolutely complemented her black shimmering saree. Well, her saree made for a perfect party and wedding occasions wear. Her look seemed jewellery-free and we honestly felt that jewellery was not really necessary with this look of hers.
However, her makeup game totally won us. Mouni's look was kept minimal and muted. The light-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. So, this is the kind of makeup you need in order to slay it in the black saree look. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Mouni Roy looked pretty as ever. So, how did you find Mouni Roy's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Mamik