- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The popular politician, Baba Siddique, has always made headlines with his Iftar Party during the month of Ramzan every year; and this year was another special treat for the eyes. The Iftar Party saw a host of celebrities including the Khans.
Salman Khan was spotted in a brand-new haircut and a black Pathani suit. Salman and his sister Alvira suggested that the women also be invited to the event this year, though the Iftar dinner is traditionally held for the men.
Sharukh Khan, on the other hand, was spotted in a baggy black pull over and blue denims. Both the Khans were seen making up at this very Iftar Party in 2013 and have attended the party ever since.
Katrina Kaif was also present and she looked opulent in her red and gold Anarkali suit. She was there with her upcoming movie Jagga Jasoos's director Kabir Khan who was dressed in black.
Huma Qureshi was dressed in a white Anarakali suit and Aditi Rao Hydari opted for a beige suit with a royal blue contrasting dupatta.
Esha Gupta was dressed in a pretty yellow and gold saree and was seen chit chatting with Salman Khan.
The event also saw a host of other celebrities from the television industry, with noted names like Shweta Tiwari, Anita Hassnandani, Elli Avram, Rhea Chakroborty.
Ankita Lokhande was also spotted looking stunning in a white saree post her break-up with her ex. Amir and Sanjeeda Shaikh, of "Nach Baliye" fame, were also in attendance at the event. The newly married couple Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover looked great together dressed in white and pink.
Sooraj Pancholi was dressed in a black kurta and denims and attended the ceremony with his mother Zarina Wahab who wore a pink salwar suit. Salman's sister with her husband and their new born baby were also present.
Dino Morea, Sonu Sood and Madhavan were dressed in kurtas and pajamas, and they looked sharp and stylish in desi avatars. Amy Jackson was dressed in a stylish white anarkali suit with a printed dupatta.
Surveen Chawla and Tara Sharma were also among the other best dressed celebrities of the night.
What did you think of the bevy of stars and their outfits? Let us know by commenting below.