- 22 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Baar Baar Dekho, starring Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif, is slated to release this year. The team released the song Kala Chashma earlier and it was received tremendously well.
Recently, the production team released the trailer and the fans couldn't stop talking about it.
We won't get into the trailer review. Let's leave that work to KRK and film critics. We are going to get into the trailer's style factor. On the fashion scale of 1 to 10, the fashion in the movie ranks 9.
Well, surprisingly well? Isn't it? We have listed a number style tips from the trailer and we are going to share those with you. You'll get a lot of fashion tips from this one. From summer to winter, you are going to get a good dose of styling tips.
So here we go...
Peacoats In Grey
Peacoats look awesome in grey. Match them with dark blue or black shirt. Sidharth, here, has shed some style tips on how to match your peacoat with shirts and turn them to formals.
V-neck tops look great when worn in light shades. Here, Katrina has worn a V-neck (more of a plunging neck) that buttons up. Next time you go for shopping, you know what you need in your casual wear, right?
Instead going for two piece bikini, go for a tankini that still gives an impression of a bikini.
Printed Summer Dresses
Wear your printed summer dresses with white sneakers. Your one-time investment in white sneakers will come handy for all casual outfits.
Crochet Top & Hippie Jackets
If you're looking for a beach vacation then try this look. A halter neck crochet top paired with a boho print jacket.
Red & Gold Combo For A Saree
If you love saree gowns then go for a red and gold combination. Wear a sequin or shimmery gold blouse and a solid red saree gown to it.
Black Wrap Coat
Coats are sexy. So this winter instead of going for a trench coat, go for a chic wrap up coat.
Light Shade Tess With Dark Shade Bottoms
This picture teaches us a great fashion lesson. Boys, when you pair your bottoms and tops, make sure you keep it even by light and dark shades.
Hoops earrings look lovely on simple solid colour tops. Accessories your tank or square neck tops with hoop earrings.
Pair your party dresses with soft tone overcoats. Like Katrina here, she has paired her red dress with a checkered grey blazer.
Accessorie Saree Well
Wear a simple solid shade saree with an embellished blouse and enhance the look with chunky Indian necklaces.