- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma slams career-defining maiden double century in Test: Twitterati hail the 'Hitman'
- News Pakistan will achieve all FATF targets in time: Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
B-Town has always been on demand when it comes to style, be it a normal airport look or an award ceremony attire. The celebrities go more grand with their style books when it comes to their wedding attires.
Here, we are listing the celebrities who were styled in a royal ensemble for their wedding reception ceremony. This is one time when these celebrities were seen in their best style books. Let us have a look at their wedding reception look books.
Soha Ali Khan
The Pataudi princess, Soha Ali Khan, looked too vibrant on her reception day. She was wearing a gorgeous pink and cream lehenga by Sanjay Garg with matching jewellery. She was wearing mehendi on her arms and feet. She completed her reception look with a simple hairstyle and dainty makeup.
Dia is another style icon of the tinsel town who is also popular for her ethereal beauty. The ever-beautiful Dia looked prettier on her reception day. She was wearing an elegant outfit from Shantanu and Nikhil Couture with diamond and gemstone jewellery. The cream and bronze outfit with the jewellery made her look even more sophisticated.
Just like Soha being the Pataudi princess got decked up in the most elegant attire for her wedding reception, her sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor also dressed royally on her wedding reception day, being the Pataudi begum. Both her Delhi and Mumbai reception attires were equally gorgeous. One in red and another in pink, both the attires of Manish Malhotra creation made her look ethereal.
Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh
Genelia and Ritaish's wedding was one most adorable weddings in B-Town. Genelia looked very pretty, in fact, prettier on her wedding reception evening. She was wearing a dark peach lehenga choli from Falguni and Shane Peacock's couture. The attire had beautiful golden embroidery and the special-day outfit was matched with matching jewellery.
Esha Deol, married to Bharat Takhtani, looked extremely gorgeous and fairy-like on her wedding reception night. She was wearing a powder pink lehenga with appropriate diamond and emerald jewellery. The entire style book was quite vibrant and the crystal-embossed lehenga took our attention away.
Aamna's look on her wedding reception night was one of the most gorgeous ones. She was wearing a bright blue velvet lehenga choli, which she paired with a pink dupatta. The lehenga had beautifully handcrafted bronze embroidery and she teamed kundan and gold jewellery along with the reception night outfit.
Asin's look on her wedding reception was one of our favourite looks. It is not just because of the amazing embroidery done on the pastel-shaded lehenga or the dainty jewellery, we love it more because of the simplicity in her look on one of the most important days of her life. The attire and the jewellery combined into one of the simplest yet one of the classiest style books.