- 14 min ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- 50 min ago Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- 1 hr ago 6 Stylish Ponytails For College Girls To Flaunt This Winter Season
- 4 hrs ago Children's Day 2019: 6 Simple Activities That Will Kindle Harmony And Kindness In Kids
- News Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC closes contempt case against Rahul Gandhi with a word of caution
- Technology Honor V30 5G Series Slated For November 24 Launch
- Movies Ranveer Singh And Deepika Padukone Visit Tirupati Temple On Their First Wedding Anniversary
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- Finance Bond Yield Opens Lower As Analysts Expect More Easing On Higher Inflation
- Sports IPL 2020 Trade: Ajinkya Rahane to be traded by Rajasthan Royals with Delhi Capitals for IPL 2020, claims report
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Ayushmann Khurrana was in New Delhi for the screening of his movie, Bala. The actor wore a sporty outfit and gave it an interesting update. We liked his look and thought he looked amazing. So, let's decode his attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Ayushmann wore an all-white outfit that consisted of a white tee and matching trousers. Now, this white attire was an eye-catching piece but the Andhadhun actor taught us how to elevate the look. Ayushmann Khurrana teamed his attire with a long shrug that was accentuated by sky blue and green hues. It was an amazing number and the dapper actor paired his outfit with white sports shoes, which went well with his ensemble.
As for the accessories, he kept it minimal with a classy black sports watch and statement golden frames. His pompadour hairdo upped his avatar. Well, this is the look that most of us can ace, isn't it? So, what are your thoughts on Ayushmann Khurrana's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.