- 2 hrs ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021, Group 2, Afghanistan vs Scotland: Teams look to open campaign with win
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- Finance LIC Mutual Fund Launched Balanced Advantage Funds BAFs: Should One Invest?
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Sara Ali Khan is that one actress in the Bollywood industry who has never disappointed us with her sartorial choices. Be it ethnic or western, she is always seen in her fashionable best and we always love taking fashion notes from her to upgrade our wardrobe and style. Recently too, the diva left us stunned with her gorgeous look as she stepped out for a shoot dressed in a pink lehenga. She looked very beautiful and her lehenga is what we absolutely can't miss to steal. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the pictures Sara Ali Khan was seen walking with her team on the sets of the shoot. She was decked up in a pink lehenga set, which looked extremely pretty. Her flared lehenga was accentuated by heavily embroidered work, marked by golden gota and silver sequins on the bottom half part. She teamed it with a sleeveless choli that featured heavy embellishments while the sea-blue band-type piece on her waist, looked like a belt. The Atrangi Re actress accessorised her look with gold-toned bangles and rings.
Her hairstyling was also done impeccably. With mid-partition, her shoulder-length hair was left loose while the thin braid on the top of her head, gave hairband feel, and that upped her style. Following the new normal and keeping up with the COVID 19 precautions, Sara wore a white mask and so her makeup could hardly be seen. However, her eye makeup was stunning. It was highlighted by heavy blue eye shadow, black kohl, and mascara.
We absolutely loved this look of Sara Ali Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.