- 42 min ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 2 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur As ‘Sita’ In Her Bottle-Green Saree From Her Latest Poster Leaves Us Intrigued
- 4 hrs ago Raven Saunders' Incredible Journey Of Winning Silver At Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Movies Matt Damon Reveals He Stopped Using The F-Slur After Learning It Was Wrong From His Daughter
- News Reliance Foundation, Municipal Corp of Greater Mumbai to offer 3 lakh free jabs
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Equestrian: Fouaad Mirza qualifies for jumping final
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- Finance PNB Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Technology DoT Likely To Discuss Price Of 5G Spectrum Bands Soon
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
Ever since Sara Ali Khan has entered the Bollywood industry, she has only been impressing us with her work as well as with her stunning fashionable looks. Be it brand shoots or cover shoots or any other photoshoots, she is always well dressed and that's what we absolutely love about her. Recently, Sara turned cover star for Elle India magazine's February 2021 issue and was all out there raising temperature in her chic and cool outfits. So, let us take a close look at her wow-worthy numbers and decode it for fashion inspiration.
Sara Ali Khan In Brown Separates
Sara Ali Khan sported brown separates, which came from Shantanu and Nikhil's label. Her outfit consisted of a loose cuff-sleeved light-brown jacket and dark brown bottoms. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned hoops from Misho and a black wrist piece. The Atrangi Re actress let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled thick brows, kohled eyes, dark eye shadow, mascara, and dark pink lip shade.
Sara Ali Khan In A Printed Blue Top And Jeans
Sara Ali Khan donned a sleeveless crew-neck dark blue crop top, which was accentuated by intricate white and blue floral patterns. Styled by Shaeroy A Chinoy, she teamed her top with a high-waist slim fit black pants and thick belt. Her outfit came from Label Ritu Kumar and she styled her look with a neutral-toned trench-coat by Dhruv Kapoor. The actress completed her look with a pair of black boots from Christian Louboutin and upped her look with gold-toned hoops from Misho. She let loose her side-parted heavy curls and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, shimmering eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sara Ali Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Cover Pic Source- Sara Ali Khan's Instagram