- 4 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 4 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 5 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 6 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Sports Heavy rain and cyclone alert forces BCCI to delay start of domestic season
- Movies The 6th Edition Of The Kalakari Film Festival Will Feature Over 500 Women-Oriented Films
- Automobiles Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Finance National Digital Health Mission: All You Need To Know
- News Ayodhya: SC trashes plea for summoning IICF Trust records says its interference in 2019 verdict
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Who wouldn't want to have bundle of clothes in their fashion wardrobe? After all, we hate repeating our outfits and so for different events, we need different outfits. Recently, Bollywood actress Sara Ali Khan sported two different looks. Dressed in a pink suit, she gave us festive goals while in her red dress, the diva gave party fashion goals. Her both outfits are what we should definitely add to our wardrobe immediately. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it.
Sara Ali Khan In A Pink Ethnic Suit
For Ganesh pooja, Sara Ali Khan was decked up in a beautiful pink ethnic suit and looked festive ready. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline pink kurti, which was accentuated by shimmering golden patterns, flared sleeves, and side slits. She teamed her short kurti with matching bottoms and draped an equally-pretty dupatta around her neck. The Coolie No. 1 actress accessorised her look with a pair of lovely gold-toned earrings and red bangles. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and dark nude pink lip shade.
Sara Ali Khan In A Red Western Dress
Sara Ali Khan was sported sporting a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline flared red western dress. Her cute mini dress featured tiny white floral pattern. She completed her look with a pair of pretty pink slippers from Melissa that featured bow detailing. The Atrangi actress teamed her dress with matching printed red hairband and let loose her remaining curly tresses. Filled brows, kohled eyes, and white nail paint upped her look while with purple-hued mask, she gave us new normal fashion goals.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sara Ali Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan