- 17 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 4 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 8 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- News Ready to give presidential pardon to jailed Tamil youths with LTTE links: SL Prez Rajapaksa
- Sports IPL 2021: Rishabh's level of maturity has gone through the roof; done a terrific job as DC captain: Ponting
- Technology Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: HC Expresses Concern About Media Reports On Shilpa Shetty's Kids
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
From Athiya Shetty to Malaika Arora, the Bollywood divas have gown goals for us. While some kept it light and flowy, the others kept it glamourous. If you are looking forward to attending a grand occasion, we have curated four amazing gown outfits for you. So, let's find out who wore what and which diva looked the best.
Athiya Shetty looked gorgeous in her black gown, which she wore for a recent photoshoot. The black gown of hers was designed by Rutu Neeva and it was a one-shouldered number that featured a sash that extended like a cape. It was a figure-flattering number and Athiya looked very elegant in her gown. Styled by Saanchi Gilani, she accessorised her look with chic earrings. We couldn't say much about the makeup but her side-swept voluminous layered tresses absolutely won us.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Summer season is around the corner and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja recently gave us an interesting gown goal. Her long dress was by Etro and it was accentuated by multi-hued floral accents. It was a panelled number with pockets and she paired it with a dotted blue jacket with bright yellow border. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she accessorised her look with gemstone neckpiece by Bvlgari. The studs upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
For an event in Dubai, Radhika Apte was dressed in fiery red gown. Her attire was by Marmar Halim and she looked gorgeous in her attire that featured billowing sleeves. It was belted and that added structure to her flowy attire. Her ensemble was stunning and she notched up her look with pearl earrings. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and subtle kohl with nude-toned eye shadow. The side-parted bun wrapped up her look.
Malaika Arora looked stunning as ever in her Evyatar Myor dress that was splashed in black hue. Styled by Maneka Haisinghani, it was a sleeveless black dress with a thigh-high slit and a floor-length cape. Malaika Arora paired her attire with matching black sandals and she upped her look with a dazzling ring and complementing bracelets. The makeup was enhanced by brownish-pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.