- 35 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan And Saif Ali Khan Gave Us A Twinning Fashion Moment On Kareena's Birthday
- 54 min ago Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Birthday Special: Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest And Best Fashion Moments
- 1 hr ago Exclusive: This Woman Is Shattering Prejudices Against Solo Women Travellers
- Sports La Liga preview: Sevilla welcome Real Madrid with thrills and spills likely through the weekend
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso First Official Teaser Video Released: Watch It Here!
- News Assembly Election 2019: EC briefing on poll date for two states begins
- Movies Jai Jai Shivshankar Song: Hrithik Roshan & Tiger Shroff's Dance Moves Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped!
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro Camera Review: All-Round Camera Performance In Sub 30K Price-Segment
- Finance Failed ATM Transaction: RBI Increases Penalty For Banks, Tightens Rules
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The second day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 was about promoting sustainability, slow fashion, and innovations. A number of designers showed their interpretation of sustainable outfits today and designer duo and proud advocate of sustainability movement, David Abraham and Rakesh Thakore wrapped up the 2nd day with their show. Athiya Shetty was the showstopper and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
Athiya wore a sari, which was in tune with the modern sensibilities but featured a whiff of retro touch. Her sari was accentuated by bold black and white stripes, which certainly added a dramatic element to her attire. It was a casually draped sari, fuss-free and flowy with ruffled accents at the hem and the pallu. Athiya Shetty's sari exuded resort vacay vibes but seemed like a fresh entrée for the upcoming festive season or light wedding functions too. The most noteworthy aspect about her sari was that it didn't need any embellishments or adornments to make it a statement piece. Athiya teamed her sari with a matching half-sleeved collared shirt-style blouse and that rounded out her attire.
View this post on Instagram
| A&T x LENZING™ ECOVERO™ | It's a wrap with @athiyashetty Sustainable Fashion Day at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. Stay tuned. #LenzingEcoveroxAbrahamandThakore @ecovero_india @lakmefashionwk #woodblockprint 📹 @stregismumbai 📷 @thebollygurl #LakmeFashionWeek #SustainableFashion #5DaysofFashion #LFW #LFWxEcoVero @lakmeindia @nexaexperience #abrahamandthakore #sustainability
A post shared by ABRAHAM & THAKORE (@abrahamandthakore) on
As far as accessories are concerned, her look was minimal but her sleek beaded neckpiece, for sure caught our attention and it seemed like a quirky piece. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and dewy tones. The side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Athiya Shetty looked a class apart and gave us a major sari goal. So, how did you find her sari and look? Let us know that in the comment section.