- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 3 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Athiya Shetty stepped up her fashion game for the Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. She looked graceful in her sharara set, which was by Tarun Tahiliani. The actress, who was last seen as a showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019, went for an embellished number and balanced it with minimal styling. Let's take a look at her outfit of the night.
So, Athiya Shetty wore an outfit that consisted of a short kurta and flared bottoms. Her kurta was adorned with multi-hued patterns and featured light shimmers and subtle mukaish. The bottoms of her ensemble was ivory-hued and accentuated by subtle glittery work. She paired her ensemble with a sheer white dupatta that was enhanced by patterned work. Her attire was not only light but also very festive.
She carried a statement potli bag with her and accessorised her look with light bangles and delicate studs. Athiya also notched up her stylish statement with a sleek maang-tikka. The makeup was enhanced by contoured red cheekbones, a matte pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The voluminous tresses rounded out her avatar. Athiya Shetty looked fabulous and gave us a traditional wear goal. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.