- 35 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Athiya Shetty graced the ramp for designer Mahima Mahajan on the day three of the ongoing Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. The designer presented her collection, Miroir and her outfits were about psychedelic hues, tropical prints, and kaleidoscopic embroidery. Athiya Shetty's ensemble was rather interesting. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Athiya wore traditional separates, which seemed perfect for festive and wedding occasions. The actress paired embellished with patterns. So, her blouse was sleeveless and splashed in midnight blue hue. It was a glittery blouse with intricate embellishments and the skirt, on the other hand, was pleated and flared. So, Athiya Shetty's skirt was adorned with pink, green, blue, and orange nature-inspired accents. We totally loved her skirt with pockets.
A white sheer and crisp stole was tied on her arms and it went well with her attire. Well, this attire of hers was absolutely fuss-free and perfect for young ladies, who don't want to be bothered by dupatta. She acessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece that was studded with precious stones. The makeup was dewy with matte red lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The side-parted layered tresses completed her avatar.
Athiya Shetty looked impressive. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.