- 12 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- 13 hrs ago Is Mosambi Juice Safe For Children? Tips For Parents And Healthy Recipe
- 14 hrs ago Pratipada Shraddha 2021: First Day of Pitru Paksha Tithi, Puja Ritual, Significance and How To Do
- 17 hrs ago How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Huma Qureshi wished her followers Eid Mubarak and flaunted a gorgeous traditional outfit on the festive occasion. Styled by Who Wore What When, she wore a suit set and her jewellery game was also strong. The actress looked elegant and we have decoded her look for you.
So, the Army of the Dead actress wore an ensemble that came from the label, Saundh. She wore the anarkali set from the label's Suzandori collection. Her attire was crafted from Chanderi fabric and featured gold-toned border. She teamed her ensemble with an organza jacquard dupatta that was adorned with intricate motifs and satin churidar. Huma looked graceful and her handmade wedges with memory foam and cushioned insoles, was adorned with meticulously done golden embellished details. Her sandals came from Aprajita Toor's collection.
She accessorised her look with ethnic jewellery consisting of stunning jhumkis, a statement ring, and a delicate bangle. The glossy pink lip shade with a touch of bronzed effect upped her look and the nail lacquer she opted for was in the shade of pink. The middle-parted highlighted wavy tresses completed her look. Huma Qureshi looked pretty as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR