- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother of a teenage beaten to death by her alleged molesters out on bail
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Arjun Rampal returned to ramp after a long time and he walked down for none other than the designer, Rohit Bal. The event was 'Khadi Goes Global' by FICCI Flo, which celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and 100 years of khadi. The show celebrated the fabric of the Indian freedom movement- khadi, and Arjun looked dapper as ever.
So, Arjun graced the ramp in an all-black traditional suit. It was a minimally done outfit, which was marked by sharp sartorial details and nuanced cuts. With this attire, Arjun channelled the spirit of modern men, who believe in less is more. His ensemble consisted of a long formal jacket, which he paired with straight-fit pyjamas and black-hued formal shoes.
However, adorned with floral accents and intricate patterns on the border, his black shawl absolutely enhanced his attire. Arjun looked elegant and we are pretty sure that discerning men are taking notes here. The attire elaborated the traditional past of India and glorified Kashmiri sensibilities. What do you think about his outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.