- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Arjun Rampal returned to ramp after a long time and he walked down for none other than the designer, Rohit Bal. The event was 'Khadi Goes Global' by FICCI Flo, which celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and 100 years of khadi. The show celebrated the fabric of the Indian freedom movement- khadi, and Arjun looked dapper as ever.
So, Arjun graced the ramp in an all-black traditional suit. It was a minimally done outfit, which was marked by sharp sartorial details and nuanced cuts. With this attire, Arjun channelled the spirit of modern men, who believe in less is more. His ensemble consisted of a long formal jacket, which he paired with straight-fit pyjamas and black-hued formal shoes.
However, adorned with floral accents and intricate patterns on the border, his black shawl absolutely enhanced his attire. Arjun looked elegant and we are pretty sure that discerning men are taking notes here. The attire elaborated the traditional past of India and glorified Kashmiri sensibilities. What do you think about his outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.