- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother of a teenage beaten to death by her alleged molesters out on bail
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Jabong presented Bugatti which was a perfect show for all the handsome and stylish men out thee. As it was a show filled with elegance and well fitted tailored suits from the European brand, no one other than the handsome Bollywood star, Arjun Rampal could walk the runway!
Arjun Rampal was the showstopper for Jabong's Bugatti and the actor looked magnificent on the ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015.
The actor looked smoking hot in an all black casual look which can give men a run for their money!
Arjun graced the ramp for online fashion portal Jabong, which has announced the launch of European footwear brand Bugatti and in-house designer label Sangria days ago. While Bugatti has been presented today, Sangria will be showcased on the finale day (which is tomorrow).
Tailored black suits for men and stunning dresses for women dominated the collection. Check out...
Suits for men
Well tailored suits for men looked elegant on the ramp.
Apart from plain black, checkered printed suits looked stylish.
For women too!
Jabong's Bugatti shoes are not just for men but women too!
From classic pumps to wedges, the ramp looked glamorous.
Apart from footwear, we also saw chic outfits for women which consisted of shift dresses and flowy kurtis.
The handsome Bollywood actor walked for Bugatti wearing an all black long tee with a jacket and not to forget, Bugatti shoes!
For More Images Click Here