- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Jabong presented Bugatti which was a perfect show for all the handsome and stylish men out thee. As it was a show filled with elegance and well fitted tailored suits from the European brand, no one other than the handsome Bollywood star, Arjun Rampal could walk the runway!
Arjun Rampal was the showstopper for Jabong's Bugatti and the actor looked magnificent on the ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015.
The actor looked smoking hot in an all black casual look which can give men a run for their money!
Arjun graced the ramp for online fashion portal Jabong, which has announced the launch of European footwear brand Bugatti and in-house designer label Sangria days ago. While Bugatti has been presented today, Sangria will be showcased on the finale day (which is tomorrow).
Tailored black suits for men and stunning dresses for women dominated the collection. Check out...
Suits for men
Well tailored suits for men looked elegant on the ramp.
Apart from plain black, checkered printed suits looked stylish.
For women too!
Jabong's Bugatti shoes are not just for men but women too!
From classic pumps to wedges, the ramp looked glamorous.
Apart from footwear, we also saw chic outfits for women which consisted of shift dresses and flowy kurtis.
The handsome Bollywood actor walked for Bugatti wearing an all black long tee with a jacket and not to forget, Bugatti shoes!
For More Images Click Here