- 8 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 10 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 11 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Jabong presented Bugatti which was a perfect show for all the handsome and stylish men out thee. As it was a show filled with elegance and well fitted tailored suits from the European brand, no one other than the handsome Bollywood star, Arjun Rampal could walk the runway!
Arjun Rampal was the showstopper for Jabong's Bugatti and the actor looked magnificent on the ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015.
The actor looked smoking hot in an all black casual look which can give men a run for their money!
Arjun graced the ramp for online fashion portal Jabong, which has announced the launch of European footwear brand Bugatti and in-house designer label Sangria days ago. While Bugatti has been presented today, Sangria will be showcased on the finale day (which is tomorrow).
Tailored black suits for men and stunning dresses for women dominated the collection. Check out...
Suits for men
Well tailored suits for men looked elegant on the ramp.
Apart from plain black, checkered printed suits looked stylish.
For women too!
Jabong's Bugatti shoes are not just for men but women too!
From classic pumps to wedges, the ramp looked glamorous.
Apart from footwear, we also saw chic outfits for women which consisted of shift dresses and flowy kurtis.
The handsome Bollywood actor walked for Bugatti wearing an all black long tee with a jacket and not to forget, Bugatti shoes!
For More Images Click Here