- 7 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 8 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 8 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 9 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
It seems like Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi in advance as they went to the mall in Mumbai to launch, 'Green Ganesha'. This was a part of their 'Sui Dhaaga' promotions and they promoted the eco-friendly way of celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi.
For the special occasion, Varun switched to his traditional side and this was one of his best promotional outfits. Anushka didn't don anything ethnic but her attire was equally interesting. So, Varun totally wowed us in a Manish Malhotra ensemble, which was splashed in festive colours. He simply teamed his kurta with a pyjama, but his kurta was every inch eye-catching.
Dipped in lemon yellow hue, his kurta boasted intricate and handcrafted thread embroidery. Understated and sophisticated, his kurta was definitely meant for modern men and we loved the warm pastel shade. In order to accentuate his kurta, Varun teamed it with a white pyjama and wore black formal shoes to round off his look.
Anushka Sharma wore an all-black attire, which looked very experimental and quirky. It seemed like a black and white striped pantsuit, with slightly flared pants. And it was cloaked by a sheer black-hued overlapping and full-sleeved jacket. Well, ladies are you taking down some style notes. Anushka teamed her attire with statement oxidised baalis. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and black bindi and her middle-parted impeccable bun completed her look.
We found these outfits of Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan so far the best for Sui Dhaaga promotions. What do you all think?