- 4 hrs ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 5 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 6 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- Sports McIlroy disappointment at nightmare Open start not enhanced by being at Portrush
- News Karnataka floor test: Prove majority by 1.30 on Friday, Governor tells CM
- Movies Ex-Bigg Boss’ Ajaz Khan Gets Arrested For Sharing Objectionable Video & Mocking Mumbai Police!
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
It seems like Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi in advance as they went to the mall in Mumbai to launch, 'Green Ganesha'. This was a part of their 'Sui Dhaaga' promotions and they promoted the eco-friendly way of celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi.
For the special occasion, Varun switched to his traditional side and this was one of his best promotional outfits. Anushka didn't don anything ethnic but her attire was equally interesting. So, Varun totally wowed us in a Manish Malhotra ensemble, which was splashed in festive colours. He simply teamed his kurta with a pyjama, but his kurta was every inch eye-catching.
Dipped in lemon yellow hue, his kurta boasted intricate and handcrafted thread embroidery. Understated and sophisticated, his kurta was definitely meant for modern men and we loved the warm pastel shade. In order to accentuate his kurta, Varun teamed it with a white pyjama and wore black formal shoes to round off his look.
Anushka Sharma wore an all-black attire, which looked very experimental and quirky. It seemed like a black and white striped pantsuit, with slightly flared pants. And it was cloaked by a sheer black-hued overlapping and full-sleeved jacket. Well, ladies are you taking down some style notes. Anushka teamed her attire with statement oxidised baalis. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and black bindi and her middle-parted impeccable bun completed her look.
We found these outfits of Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan so far the best for Sui Dhaaga promotions. What do you all think?