- News Maharashtra govt formation: Sena CM for full 5 years, reiterates Raut
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Anushka Sharma made a strong case for the traditional handlooms at the airport. She looked pretty and for a change gave us an ethnic break. It was a breezy ensemble, totally travel-worthy. Anushka's ensemble was about beautiful colour-coordination and her look had a desi touch. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Her long flared kurta was half-sleeved and was accentuated by sheer accents. It was slightly collared and subtly done. She wore a beautiful kurta, which she paired with beige palazzo pants. The bottoms of her attire contrasted her ivory kurta. With this attire, Anushka gave us an earthy-toned combination, which we so loved.
She paired her ensemble with black sandals, which went well with her attire. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic airport avatar. We thought Anushka looked beyond amazing? Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.