- 8 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 9 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Anushka Sharma made a strong case for the traditional handlooms at the airport. She looked pretty and for a change gave us an ethnic break. It was a breezy ensemble, totally travel-worthy. Anushka's ensemble was about beautiful colour-coordination and her look had a desi touch. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Her long flared kurta was half-sleeved and was accentuated by sheer accents. It was slightly collared and subtly done. She wore a beautiful kurta, which she paired with beige palazzo pants. The bottoms of her attire contrasted her ivory kurta. With this attire, Anushka gave us an earthy-toned combination, which we so loved.
She paired her ensemble with black sandals, which went well with her attire. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic airport avatar. We thought Anushka looked beyond amazing? Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.