- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 8 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
When it comes to fashion too, Anushka Sharma loves to experiment. Her latest pristine white outfit definitely caught our attention. It was an impressive dress and she looked amazing as ever. Her outstanding ensemble was designed by Gauri & Nainika.
So, Anushka wore a one-shouldered dress that was accentuated by nuanced details. Her dress was structural but it was notched up by a touch of ruffles. In a nutshell, her smart dress had a bit of dreamy quotient to it. It featured sharp cuts and exaggerated sleeves that gave her dress a dramatic dimension. The white feathered sleeve dress was enhanced by a front slit and it came from the RTW'19 collection of Gauri & Nainika.
The 'Zero' actress teamed her dress with silver-hued pencil heels, which perfectly complemented her dress. She spruced up her look with pearl earrings and the makeup was beautifully done with a soft pink lip shade and a touch of mascara. The impeccable bun completed her gorgeous avatar. Anushka Sharma was a vision to behold. How did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.