- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 01 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 17 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 19 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Who Is MC Stan? Everything You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Contestant
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah Injury: BCCI President Sourav Ganguly gives this big update on India pacer
- Automobiles Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- News PM Modi to officially launch 5G services in India today
- Finance October Dividend: Tata Group Stock Fixes Record Date For 2nd Interim Dividend
- Technology Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for October 1; Get Extra Diamonds, Loot Crates
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Directed by Sharat Katariya and produced by Aditya Chopra and Maneesh Sharma, Bollywood film Sui Dhaaga was released on 28 September 2018. The film starred Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan as a married couple in a small-town India, who begin their own small-scale clothing business. The film received positive reviews and did great at the box office but it was also Anushka's de-glam role that impressed us. In the film, she was seen sporting simple printed sarees and nailing it as beautifully as she nails her off-screen glamorous looks.
As Sui Dhaaga clocks 2 years today, take a look at some of her simple looks in printed sarees from the film that stunned us.
Anushka Sharma In A Mint-Green Saree
In one of the posters of the film, Anushka Sharma was seen dressed in a mint-green saree, which was accentuated by intricate purple floral prints. She draped the pallu of her saree in a classic way, covering her head and bodice. The actress teamed her saree with a full-sleeved olive-green knitted sweater and pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a hairdo. Red vermilion, bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink shade, rounded out her look.
Anushka Sharma In A Purple Saree
Anushka Sharma sported a pretty purple simple saree, which was accentuated by subtle blue-hued floral prints. She draped the pallu of her saree over her head and around her bodice. The diva paired her saree with a half-sleeved blouse and upped her look with minimal jewellery. She pulled back her mid-parted messy tresses into a hairdo and spruced up her look with bindi, filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, and maroon lip shade.
Anushka Sharma In An Orange Saree
In one of the scenes, while Anushka Sharma was enjoying bicycle ride with Varun Dhawan, she was seen decked up in a pretty saree that featured bluish-green and pink stripes with orange circle patterns. Accentuated by intricate prints, her saree had orange pallu that she draped in a nivi style. The actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved orange blouse and notched up her look with black mangalsutra. She pulled back her mid-parted messy tresses into a low ponytail and wrapped up her look with round brows and light-pink lip shade.
Anushka Sharma In A Dual-Toned Saree
Anushka Sharma was decked up in a lovely saree, which was accentuated by different green and purple accents. She draped the pallu of her saree over her head and around her bodice and paired it with a plain green blouse. The diva accessorised her look with a gold-toned nose ring, mangalsutra, and maroon bangles. She pulled back her mid-parted messy tresses into a hairdo and red vermilion, red bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade elevated her look.
Anushka Sharma In A Blue Saree
Anushka Sharma wore a beautiful light-blue saree, which was accentuated by intricate dark-blue and yellow floral prints and different accents. She covered her head and bodice with the pallu of her saree and paired it with a blouse. The actress upped her look with a few bangles and enhanced her look with red vermilion, bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade. She tied her mid-parted tresses into a hairdo.
So, what do you think about these saree looks of Anushka Sharma from her film Sui Dhaaga? Let us know that in the comment section.
- hair careAnushka Sharma Haircare: A Protein-Packed DIY Hair Mask For Strong And Healthy Tresses
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Who Aced Gender Fluid Fashion Trend
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
- fashion trendsVirat Kohli-Anushka Sharma And The Art Of Twinning: 4 Times The Power Couple Wore Matching Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeAnushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- bollywood wardrobeYour Striped Pyjama Set Goals Ft. Karisma Kapoor And Anushka Sharma
- bollywood wardrobeYour Comfy And Casual Outfits Sorted Ft. Kajol And Anushka Sharma
- fashion trendsWorld Bicycle Day 2021: Fashionable Bicycle Looks From Your Favourite Movies For Style Inspiration
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Adline Castelino To Katrina Kaif, This Doll Artist Is Replicating The Fashion Looks Of Divas In His Dolls
- hair careHappy Birthday Anushka Sharma: 6 #HairGoals Moments From The Actress’ Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeAnushka Sharma, Sanjana Sanghi And Gauahar Khan Show Different Ways To Make Denim Stand Out!