- 11 hrs ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 18 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 20 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil completed 4 years today and the movie whether you loved it or not, gave us a lot of fashion moments. Right from Aishwarya Rai exuding oomph with her classy dresses and blazers to Anushka Sharma giving us simple fashion goals with her kurta and jeans pairing, the movie covered all outfits. While Aishwarya was a treat to watch in the movie and her chemistry with Ranbir Kapoor is unforgettable, we can't get over the golden wedding wear of Anushka Sharma from the song Channa Mereya. We have decoded this mesmerising outfit of hers for you and with the wedding season in the air, we are pretty sure you would want to ace this bridal look of Anushka Sharma's.
So, for the song Channa Mereya, the actress unveiled her bridal look for the movie, which also had Fawad Khan. The actress wore this Manish Malhotra lehenga for her wedding to Fawad Khan in the movie and she looked resplendent. This golden and red lehenga, which totally won us was 17 kilos in weight and the jewellery was heavy too. The lehenga featured a salmon kurta that was full-sleeved and a red skirt. The lehenga was adorned with zardozi work and intricate threadwork in the golden hue. The elaborate golden floral embroidery on her skirt accentuated her outfit look.
Anushka Sharma, who is the producer of Bulbbul, also wore a heavy salmon-pink embroidered dupatta with her lehenga and she also upped her look with light net odhani that was pinned with a delicate hair accessory. As for her jewellery, her look was spruced up by layered polki necklace with emeralds and matching emerald and polki earrings. She wore a statement bangle and light floral nath to notch up her bridal look. The makeup was comparatively lighter with pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The puffed hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Anushka Sharma's Channa Mereya bridal look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Dharma Productions