- Technology Jabra Days Sale May on Amazon: Discounts On Jabra Elite 75t, Jabra Talk 30 And More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In May
- News ‘Moral catastrophe’: WHO chief urges rich nations to donate shots instead of vaccinating children
- Sports Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur named captains for England tour
- Movies Thenmozhi Serial Actor Kutty Ramesh Passes Away
- Finance Top Business Ideas Linked To Stock Markets To Make Money In This Pandemic
- Automobiles Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- Education NMMS Result 2021 Gujarat Declared, Check Class 8th Merit List At sebexam.org
Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil completed 4 years today and the movie whether you loved it or not, gave us a lot of fashion moments. Right from Aishwarya Rai exuding oomph with her classy dresses and blazers to Anushka Sharma giving us simple fashion goals with her kurta and jeans pairing, the movie covered all outfits. While Aishwarya was a treat to watch in the movie and her chemistry with Ranbir Kapoor is unforgettable, we can't get over the golden wedding wear of Anushka Sharma from the song Channa Mereya. We have decoded this mesmerising outfit of hers for you and with the wedding season in the air, we are pretty sure you would want to ace this bridal look of Anushka Sharma's.
So, for the song Channa Mereya, the actress unveiled her bridal look for the movie, which also had Fawad Khan. The actress wore this Manish Malhotra lehenga for her wedding to Fawad Khan in the movie and she looked resplendent. This golden and red lehenga, which totally won us was 17 kilos in weight and the jewellery was heavy too. The lehenga featured a salmon kurta that was full-sleeved and a red skirt. The lehenga was adorned with zardozi work and intricate threadwork in the golden hue. The elaborate golden floral embroidery on her skirt accentuated her outfit look.
Anushka Sharma, who is the producer of Bulbbul, also wore a heavy salmon-pink embroidered dupatta with her lehenga and she also upped her look with light net odhani that was pinned with a delicate hair accessory. As for her jewellery, her look was spruced up by layered polki necklace with emeralds and matching emerald and polki earrings. She wore a statement bangle and light floral nath to notch up her bridal look. The makeup was comparatively lighter with pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The puffed hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Anushka Sharma's Channa Mereya bridal look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Dharma Productions