- 44 min ago Ananya Panday, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas Make Fashionable Splash At An Event
- 1 hr ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Vicky Kaushal Looks Dapper In An All-White Attire On The Ramp
- 1 hr ago 7 Signs That Will Help You To Recognise A Controlling Friend
- 3 hrs ago Shivaji Jayanti: 22 Lesser Known Facts About The Brave Maratha Warrior-King
- Sports ICC T20I rankings: Kohli slips to 10th; Rahul, Rohit static
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Movies Sivakarthikeyan’s Double Treat On Birthday; Releases First Looks Of Doctor And Ayalaan
- Technology itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 2GB RAM And 4000mAh Battery For Rs. 5,499
- News 4 with pending criminal cases, 5 crorepati in Delhi Cabinet
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Alia Bhatt, Kiara Advani, and Anushka Sharma were spotted at the airport recently. The three looked amazing in their outfits and gave us winter fashion goals. Their ensembles seemed comfy and stylish at the same time. Well, we have decoded the outfits for you.
Anushka Sharma looked amazing in her ensemble that consisted of a long black top and matching stockings and boots. She paired her attire with a dark blue jacket that featured prints in bold. She carried her purse in a cross-bodied style and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was upped by pink lip shade and the side parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Kiara Advani exuded sporty vibes with her outfit that consisted of an orange crop top and high-waist trousers. She paired it with a camouflage jacket that added to the classy quotient. The actress carried a pink side bag with her. The actress accessorised her look with dark shades and light pink lip shade. The long tresses completed her look.
Alia Bhatt's outfit was definitely eye-catching and about contrasts. She wore a white spaghetti top and teamed it with a long jacket that was partly denim-inspired and partly brown-hued. The actress also paired her ensemble with brown trousers and shiny brown boots. She carried a big red bag with her and the makeup was nude-toned. The middle-parted tresses completed her look.
So, whose outfit and attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.