- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Sultan actress, Anushka Sharma has been giving us a lot of fashion goals these days from her not-so-common attires. Be it lehenga or any casual outfit, we have noticed her outfits always have something distinctive, which is why we are in love with her sartorial choices.
Recently, the actress gave us a stunning fashion moment with her unique outfit as she walked the red carpet with husband Virat Kohli at Indian Sports Honour Awards event. Anushka graced the event in an eye-catching dramatic top-trouser set and caught the limelight. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Anushka Sharma opted for a sleeveless nude-coloured crop top that featured a black-coloured halter neckline. Her top was accentuated by heavy feather detailing and she paired it with high-rise black trousers. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, the bottoms of her attire was enhanced by long trail f, which notched up the dramatic quotient. Her stunning dramatic ensemble came from Atsu label. Anushka completed her look with Gucci's pointed black heels and looked classy. Sui Dhaaga actress accessorised her look with a pair of danglers by Kohinoor Jewellers and ring by Irasva fine jewellery.
Anushka Sharma pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a pretty hairdo, which was adorned with a black hair accessory. She spruced up her look with sharp contouring, filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, light eyeshadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
We really liked Anushka Sharma's getup as it was something unique and she looked so effortless.
What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.