Anushka Sharma, while promoting for her upcoming horror film 'Pari,' is also shooting for Yash Raj Film's upcoming venture Sui Dhaaga.
YRF shared the first look of the Anushka and Varun Dhawan starrer film, Sui Dhaaga, where both the actors have donned beautiful rural avatars.
After almost similar looks in Phillauri, Anushka is back with the 'gaaon ki chhori' avatar and we are loving it.
Wearing a yellow and mauve floral, paisely and polka dots printed sari with a matching sweater, it makes her look no less than a "gaaon ki chhori". She looks very pretty even without makeup and perfectly fits the role.
Varun, on the other hand, also has donned a village-man ensemble, playing the role of Anushka's husband in the movie. His look is also very simple, wearing a polka dotted beige shirt tucked inside violet trousers.
Both the actors look totally into the character in their look books.
Varun and Anushka were previously seen discussing the script of the movie, where the actress wore a beautiful embroidered white top. She also shared another image for the movie's promotion where she was seen posing while stitching.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown