- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeep – Veteran Actor Jai Jagadeesh Gets Eliminated
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Anushka Sharma's simple street-style look had all our attention. She looked impeccable and stylish in her latest outfit, which was so spring-worthy. We totally loved her ensemble and she pulled it off with a lot of confidence. Her attire was a lot about florals. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Anushka stepped out in a top and jeans. Her full-sleeved top featured a sharp lapel neckline and was accentuated by overlapping details. It was a pastel pink top that was spruced up by a sprinkle of floral prints and she teamed her top with sky blue-hued distressed denims and a rope-like belt. It was a stunning combination and Anushka elevated her look with ruffled sandals, which went well with her ensemble.
Anushka accessorised her look with dark shades and the makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her street-style avatar. Anushka looked smart and classy as always. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.