- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Anushka Sharma has been impressing us with her sari game and at Priyanka Chopra's wedding reception, she upped her style quotient. The prolific actress showed us her experimental side and kept alive the vintage charm. She was definitely one of the best-dressed divas at the event. Let's take a look at her style statement.
She channelled the 60s look with her gorgeous sari, which was designed by the ace designer, Sabyasachi. She wore an exquisite hand-embroidered cocktail sari that left us mesmerised. Anushka's sari came alive with French knots and hand-cut brass sequins and crystals, which were accentuated by sepia-tinted sea-foam hue. The pallu of her sari was elaborated with semi-precious stones. The actress teamed her sari with a complementing sleeveless blouse and that completed her attire.
Anushka accesorised her look with a statement 60's choker, which was adorned with Zambian emeralds and rose-cut and brilliant-cut diamonds. Her asymmetrical leaf-shaped earrings were crafted out of Colombian emeralds and brilliant-cut diamonds. The jewellery came from Sabyasachi Fine & Heritage Jewelry. Anushka's makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. She rounded out her look with a middle-parted ponytail.
Well, Anushka Sharma took our breath away. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.