- 9 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 9 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 9 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 11 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Born on 24 December 1956, Anil Kapoor is one of the most sought-after and popular actors in the Bollywood industry. The actor and producer has appeared in over a hundred Hindi films and impressed us with his brilliant performances in all. Though the actor has given many hit films but there are a few films of his, which got popular and are more popular because of his look and attire than the story. The one film that's on the top of the list is his 1987 film Mr. India. Let's admit whenever we talk about Anil Kapoor or his films, it's only and only his iconic look from the film Mr. India that comes to our mind. So, on his birthday, let us reminisce his iconic look from the film and decode it.
So, in most of the scenes in his film Mr. India, Anil Kapoor was seen dressed in a classic-collar white formal shirt, which featured golden buttons. He teamed it with black plain pants while the matching statement belt, cinched his waist and added structure to his attire. The dapper actor layered his shirt with a full-sleeved long-lapel earthy-toned blazer that had white buttons.
Coming to his accessories, well let's not forget his magical wrist watch that was the most important elements of the entire film. Basically, his character owned a magical watch that was in the shape of gold. Whenever it was activated, it used to make the wearer invisible. So, this was his main accessory in the film. Another accessory that made his look iconic was his matching hat, which he has sported throughout in the film. With moustache and stubble beard, he rounded out his avatar.
So, we really liked this stylish look of Anil Kapoor from his film Mr. India. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Anil Kapoor!