- Sports Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez to retire after ICC T20 World Cup
- Technology AGR Row: SC Rejects Review Petition; Operators Might File Curative Petition
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- News Aadhaar required to get benefits under scheme for civilian victims of terror,communal violence
- Finance Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Cuts Exposure To Vodafone Idea Papers
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Ananya Panday, who recently walked down the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019, wowed us again with her off-duty avatar. The Student of the Year 2 actress exuded retro vibes and inspired us to take fashion lessons from the past. We found her look simple, cute, and refreshing. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Ananya wore a white crop top that was half-sleeved and had the word, 'Cowgirl' written on it. It was a sassy top, which she paired with high-waist denims that were flared at the hem and reminded us of the bellbottoms fashion. Well, do you think Ananya Panday can inspire 70s fashion trend again? Her attire seemed fun and well, beckoned us to use our wardrobe basics. She paired her ensemble with embellished wedges, which went well with her attire.
The actress, who recently announced about her second movie with Ishaan Khatter, kept it simple with hoop earrings, which notched up her look. The hoop earrings added to the retro effect. Ananya carried a tote bag with her. Well, seems like she was out there shopping. The makeup was dewy with highlighted cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Ananya Panday's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.